- New Business
- PO Box 64299
- Saint Paul, MN 55164-0299
- United States
- 400 Robert Street N
- Saint Paul, MN 55101-2037
- United States
- Life Application Fax:(651) 665-4237
- Sales Support/NB Inquiries: (888) 413-7860
- Life Application email:ImagedDocumentsNew@minnesotalife.com
How to Submit New Business
Print out the mandatory Transmittal and send with all New Business
Minnesota Life Product Lineup
Approved Paramed Facilities
Please make sure you use only one of the three approved vendors when ordering exams. They are EMSI, Porto Med, and Exam One.
Approved paramedical facilities have all the necessary forms and know the proper procedures for exams and various tests including HOS, Blood Test, EKG and TST. They will forward exam results and lab reports to Minnesota Life.
The following are approved paramedical facilities offering nationwide locations:
- ExamOne (877) 933-9261
- Examination Management Services, Inc. (EMSI) (800) 872-3674
- Portamedic (800) 444-3737
How to Run a Life Illustration
- Log in to the Minnesota Life website
- Under Sales and Marketing, Click on Life Illustrations
Minnesota Life, a Securian Financial Group affiliate, has served clients since 1880. Headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, our Company is highly rated by the independent rating agencies organizations that analyze financial strength and claims-paying ability. For more information about the rating agencies and to see where Minnesota Life’s ratings rank relative to other ratings, please see minnesotalife.com/financials.
Minnesota Life maintains financial integrity and strength to provide security and value for clients. Our ongoing success springs from values established when the Company was founded.
- Trust…We serve the long-term interests of our clients, providing them with financial security and lasting value. We will be here when they need us.
- Strength…We maintain financial integrity and strength. To provide security for others, we must be strong.
- Integrity…We keep our promises. In all our activities, we adhere to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Quality…We fulfill client’s needs responsively and efficiently, with products of lasting value and superior service. We avoid fads and gimmicks.
- Respect…We treat people with dignity, and we value diversity. Together we are better.
- Community…We serve the communities where we live and work responsibly through both philanthropy and volunteerism. We’re good neighbors.
From these core values, we have created a culture characterized by relationships of trust with our clients—and with each other.
DOFU 01-2012 | A05205-1211